BIOFERTILIZER FOR Mango Plants SUPPLIERS IN MUMBAI, INDIA
(Liquid Concentrated Biofertilizer for Mango Plants).
Life means Force…Vigor…Vitality. Biomax product LIFE is designed to do just that to your plantations.
LIFE is a biofertilizer offered by Biomax. LIFE is a well balanced and a unique blend of selected species of microbes which can solubilize and transfer macro and micro- nutrients to the plants. Additionally, it fixes atmospheric nitrogen in the soil making it available to plants. It also helps to increase the water holding capacity of the soil. LIFE can improve soil quality, soil health and also enhances growth, yield and quality of crops.
LIFE is a strong root stimulator for plants that have already rooted and stimulates root development/growth in young plants. It increases the plants’ resistance against diseases. LIFE is therefore ideal also for unhealthy and badly developed plants after a state of shock. LIFE is of completely organic origin.
LIFE is good foliar feed for plant pick up if the plant is stressed. LIFE can be used in agriculture for various applications.
- Restores soil microflora.
- Promotes deeper rooting system.
- Decomposes organic waste.
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen; lowering requirement of nitrogen fertilizer.
- Suppresses pathogens and pastes.
- Enhances nutrient cycling.
- Produces and release bioactive compounds beneficial to plants.
LIFE helps plants like Mango, Banana, Orange, Chicoo, and Guava. It helps row crops like Wheat, Paddy, Sugarcane and Cotton also Plantation Crops such as Coffee, Tea, Cardamom, etc. LIFE is recommended also for many other crops like cereals, millets and forage crops including vegetables and for flowers like Rose, Hibiscus, Chrysanthemum, Gerbera, Jasmine, Sunflower, Dahlia, etc.
- Color: Amber
- Odor: Organic
- Miscibility: Completely miscible with water.
- pH: 6.2 (+/- 0.3)
- 5 and 25 liter HDPE cans.
- Store cool and in dark, away from heat and direct light.
- Stable for 12 months minimum when stored in sealed containers at 8 – 10 0C.
USAGE FOR MANGO PLANTS
- Soil Treatment
- Prepare the planting hole and collect the soil removed from the hole.
- Mix 10 ml LIFE per approx 1 kg of soil collected from the planting hole.
- Place this mixture back into the hole at about 6 inch depth.
- Place plant into planting hole and fill with remainder of mix.
- Root dip
- At the time of transplant dip the roots for 30 minutes.
- Use LIFE diluted with plain water.
- A dilution of 10 liter of LIFE with 100 liters of plain water with suitable natural adhesive is recommended.
- Regular Fertilization
- Use 250 ml for each tree during the “Ring Application” of Fertilizers.
- Dilute LIFE adequately for uniform distribution.
- Foliar application
- Spray 250 ml LIFE per tree during the month of September.
- Spray 250 ml LIFE per tree during the month of November.
- Spray 250 ml LIFE per tree during the month of February.
- Dilute LIFE with desired amount of plain water. The amount of water required for complete wetting of leaves is estimated on the basis of experience.
- Dose rates may vary due to soil tilling methods, soil condition, climate condition and frequency of application.
- Apply during early morning or late afternoon.
- Do not store the dilute preparation. Prepare fresh at the time of use.
The Maintenance Protocol with LIFE for Organic Mango
- At the end of the season dig a ring in the ground around the green umbrella of the plant.
- Add ¼ liters of LIFE to about 20 liters of water in a bucket and mix well.
- Sprinkle the mixture of LIFE in the ring along with other additives if any.
- Cover the ring with soil. Irrigate with water.
FOLIAR FERTILIZATION - 1
- At the end of monsoon, add ¼ liters of LIFE to adequate amount of water to cover plant foliage.
- (This varies with age and size of plants).
- Mix well & Spray on the foliage with a suitable spray system.
- Let the product cover completely wet the underside of the and drip from the tip of leaves.
FOLIAR FERTILIZATION – 2
- Around mid November repeat the above procedure of foliar spray.
FOLIAR FERTILIZATION – 3
- Repeat the above procedure of foliar fertilization towards second/Thirds week of February.
THE TRANSPLATION PROTOCOL WITH LIFE FOR ORGANIC MANGO
- Dig Hole and collect soil.
- Add 30 ml LIFE to about 3 kg soil collected.
- Mix well.
- Put the soil back in the hole.
- Add 10 liters of LIFE to 90 liters of water in a tank.
- Mix well.
- Dip the roots of the plants to be transplanted in the mixture thus prepared.
- Soak well for minimum 30 minutes.
- Remove the plants from the soaking tank.
- Plant in the treated soil in hole.
- Irrigate with water.